We are currently seeking an experienced individual to lead the Business Development team. Mint offers an attractive compensation package that encompasses a competitive salary, benefits and the opportunity to have a rewarding employment experience. We are an equal opportunity employer.
The Director of Business Development will lead new product planning activities for the company. This role will work closely with senior management to develop and execute the long-term strategic plan as the company looks to strategically increase the size of the portfolio in the coming five years. This individual will lead cross-functional teams responsible for sourcing and commercializing generic products that will fill gaps in the current portfolio and satisfy needs in the marketplace.
Job functions include but are not limited to:
- Lead and pursue confidential due diligence commercial evaluations for business development efforts for the company’s portfolio including in-licensing, acquisitions, strategic alliances, out-licensing, competitive positioning, gap analysis, commercial assessment, forecasting, valuation, alliance management, term sheet negotiations, etc.
- Negotiate for the company and be responsible for closing transactions along with senior management
- Develop strategies for advancing commercialization approaches and executing long-term strategic plans
- Ensure that the company has the most competitive portfolio and development program in the industry
- Improve commercial competitiveness and efficiency of the company’s go to market approaches
- Develop strategies for advancing and commercializing the company’s assets in order to maximize their value
- Define and lead search efforts to build best in class portfolio
- Identify and lead core projects that advance competitive go-to market approaches
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field; MBA preferred
- 5-7+ years in Generic Pharmaceutical or Biosimilar Pharmaceuticals industry with demonstrated leadership experience
- Ability to influence across multi-disciplinary teams and interact with external experts
- Must be a creative thinker who can work independently and with a team
- Strong project management skills, with an ability to self-manage