Role and Responsibilities
· In this role, you will have the opportunity to be exposed to a variety of responsibilities within the company’s finance and operations departments. The role includes direction and guidance from management to expose this individual over time to our business strategy and develop them to become a key individual in our finance and operations departments.
Job Duties and Essential Functions
· Assist with the maintenance of internal sales reporting system including, but not limited to, customer updates, product tables, territory assignments.
· Maintain payment tracking and accrual systems
· Perform monthly and quarterly customer reconciliations
· Provide regular monthly reports to field reps
· Extract data from internal system to prepare and provide regular and adhoc reports/analysis for senior management team
· Working with finance team to ensure timely distribution of payments
· Excellent math/financial abilities, organizational skills, and a history of managing deadlines and producing accurate deliverables
· The ability to analyze data for the purposes of process improvement is also needed
· Post Secondary education or equivalent experience in a related discipline
· Strong computer skills with proficiency in MS Excel, Word, and Outlook
· High learning ability, agility, prompt follow up, and strong attention to detail
· Self-starter who embraces change with strong problem solving abilities
· Ability to speak and present effectively before customers or employees of the organization
· Ability to manipulate, analyze, and interpret sales data
Mint Pharmaceuticals is a Canadian owned generic pharmaceutical company located in Mississauga, Ontario. Founded in 2007, we pride ourselves in delivering high quality and affordable generic pharmaceuticals and healthcare solutions to the Canadian market. Through product differentiation, best-in-class supply and excellent service, we strive to help communities across Canada live longer, healthier lives. We are currently seeking an experienced individual to manage our business development initiatives. Mint offers an attractive compensation package that encompasses a competitive salary, benefits and the opportunity to have a rewarding employment experience. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Reference ID: a674f665e573
Date Posted: 05/04/2017