We are excited to announce the opening for a Pharmaceutical Sales Representative position in the Southwest Ontario Area. This role will involve calling on pharmacists with an overall objective of promoting and selling Mint Pharmaceuticals’ generics and complementary products. Apart from meeting and exceeding sales targets, the individual will also maintain a current in-depth competitive knowledge of the product line to become a reliable source of information for pharmacies in the assigned region.
Job functions include but are not limited to:
- Establishing, building, and growing the assigned territory through interpreting current sales and competitor activity and marketing plans, identify areas for growth and execute tactics that will have a positive ROI.
- Applying strong business acumen and always a positive attitude looking to win in the field.
- Growing and managing the sales territory allocating resources and coordinating individual or corporate support and resources to meet objectives effectively and within time lines.
- Using customer focused selling skills in presenting and keeping post meeting notes to assist in the advancement and/or improvement of current marketing plans.
- Meeting with healthcare professionals and/or industry professionals as and when required, making sure call coverage targets are always achieved.
- Interacting and cooperating with all company employees by building trust, valuing others, driving execution, fostering innovation, focusing on the customer, solving problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity.
- Maintaining professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values.
- Establishing and maintaining effective working team relationships with all support departments.
- Baccalaureate or Diploma from an accredited College or University.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Strong customer service, interpersonal, presentation, written, communication, and organizational skills.
- Strong follow-through, strong attention to detail, strong negotiation skills, resourceful in resolving issues and troubleshooting questions and issues as they arise.
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook.
Mint offers an attractive compensation package that encompasses a competitive salary, benefits and the opportunity to have a rewarding employment experience. We are an equal opportunity employer.